Personal Opinions & Paid Survey Panels

Howdy,guys.

It's been a long time since my last update,but now I'm back again:-).During that period,I was fighting with Paypal and doing surveys on different survey panels.The reason why I'm fucking with Paypal is quite simple,as they limited my account ONCE AGAIN!!Then the fight began.Firstly,I wrote some words via their online contact system with a flinty manner.But they just ask me to do something that I do really hate!So,I began to get angry and call them bastards..and they just pay no attention on my case but to reply me with the same e-mail again and again..Finally,I believed that they already got out of control...And I'm still working on it right now.You guys can keep looking on this case,and I will post an article on this blog if they cancel the limit.

Ok,let's come to the point.

Since the last time I wrote on this blog,it has been 20 days.During the period,I have tested some famous paid survey panels,such as Surveys.com,GreenfieldOnline,MySurvey.com,Surveysavvy.com,Pinecone Research,etc.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Oops..I have to go now,and this post will be updated later.Sorry,guys.

..........................................................................................................................................................................


I'm back,guys.
Just as I have mentioned,I tested some paid survey panels in last 20 days.All of them are famous for their
excellent reputation on paying people(I mean Cash,not gift cards or vouchers).Now,I'll tell you what I get.

My favorite panel is GreenfieldOnline and Surveys.com(gfk),and I have earned 80 bucks with greenfield and 7 bucks with Surveys.com during this 20 days period.The payment was handled with Paypal both,and actually,Greenfield are processing payment twice a month.But,Surveys.com makes it about 10-20 days after you finished their surveys.

On the other hand,Greenfield send you mails everyday,but only on the first few weeks they send you surveys that cost 5-12 dollars,and if you make no response to their 'profile survey'(
Reward: An entry in our current sweepstakes),they won't send you surveys with high revenues anymore.Even if you login your account on their web site,you always get surveys with reward of an entry in the current sweeptakes....So,once they give a survey,do not care about whether it's a bucks one or not,just finish it.In this way,you also increase your 'reputation' on their system.

After doing surveys on GreenfieldOnline,you will find Surveys.com is quite simple,and easy to qualify.Though they don't send surveys frequently,I do really like it.Their surveys are efficient,and they don't waste your time on those endless qualified questions.And once up on a time,I was doing a survey that ask my attitude towards US economic affairs.Then I know they are conscientious.

Mysurvey.com is also a good site for you guys to make your opinions count:-).But they only pay you when you earned more than 1000 points(equal $10).You have to redeem your points to a check or just give it to their charity partners.I don't like check,so I subscribe to a charity.

Pinecone Research is one of the most exclusive companies.They are only paying people $3 per survey now,but the old members' surveys are still cost $5.And you couldn't request your payment via Paypal until you qualified their special terms(you can check it on their FAQ section).Frankly speaking,I don't like it as much as GreenfieldOnline.And they are not as professional as Greenfield does.By the way,if you can no longer login to your Pinecone Research account,that's probably because they have restricted your account.And it means you need to 'contact us':-).

Surveysavvy.com...it's hard to say,because I have never received their surveys,and I don't know what the hell's wrong....

I'm still working on those stuffs,so you guys can leave me a message if you have trouble.

Regards.

No comments: