We are approved by BlogCatalog!!


I can still remember the time we submitted our blog to BlogCatalog a month ago.But they just said :

Submission Declined: Paid Surveys Center

And then told me why:

Thank you for submitting your blog Paid Surveys Center (http://surveyscenter.blogspot.com) to BlogCatalog.

Unfortunately upon reviewing your blog we are unable to grant it access to the directory.

Your blog was declined for the following reason:

  • The URL you submitted is solely for commercial purposes, or is suspected to be spam.

If you believe this to be a mistake, you can login to Blog Catalog ( http://www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/manage_blog.html ) and change anything which may have caused it to get declined. After updating your blog, it will be put back into the submission queue.

If you have any questions/comments/suggestions/ideas please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
BlogCatalog

But we didn't give up.After a couple weeks,we resubmitted it.

and then,

3days later,Mr.BlogCatalog,the vicious old man replied me:

Submission Declined: Paid Surveys Center

My heart was broken.

So I told myself,I had to work hard and got myself listed on Mr.BlogCatalog's glory wall.

20 days passed...

We submitted it again,and this time Mr.BLogCatalog smiled and said:

Changes Approved: Paid Surveys Center

Oh,my god!!

Mr.BlogCatalog is the kindest man I have ever seen and I wanna say:Wow..
are u crazzzy,Old man?

No comments: