Focus Forward Review

Regions: United States

Min Age to Join:13+

Focus Forward is a marketing research firm that recruits respondents nationally for qualitative and quantitative marketing research. Focus Forward has two panels you can join: an online panel which allows you to take surveys via e-mail and an offline panel which may involve going to a focus group facility, spending time on the phone with an interviewer or completing assignments. The Online Panel opportunities usually pay between $1.00-$5.00, while the offline panels focus group sessions can pay between $75-$250 depending on the length of time and topic. You must of have a minimum of $10.00 in your account to request a check.

Ratings Summary

  • Quality of Surveys: 8.0
  • Compensation: 7.3
  • Frequency of Surveys: 8.5
  • Timeliness of Payment: 7.7
  • Member Area & Support:9.1
  • Overall Rating: 8.1
In my Opinion

I have to give a mixed review for Focus Forward.

I have been a member for many months and have received a total of 4 survey offers. I qualified and took a $1 survey. I then qualified for 2 surveys being held the same week. I was asked to participate in focus groups held in locations near my home. Each survey paid $250 for 1 hour of my time!!! AWESOME! Unfortunately, both survey dates were on days when I was going to be out of town. The Focus Forward representatives who contacted me by phone were extremely nice.

Most recently, I received a follow up phone call for an in-home survey where the compensation was $150 for an hour of my time. Focus Forward left a phone number for me to call back to set up a date. When I called the number back, I received a message stating, “This is a non-working number.” I called back 6 times, from 2 different phones. Received the same message. This happened 2 days in a row and I finally gave up trying to get in touch with them. I also went onto the website to verify the phone number was correct, which it was. I sent an email to customer service and never heard back from them.

I love the fact that they have such high paying surveys, but it would also be nice to receive a few lower paying ones. It’s unfortunate that the phone number is non-working and they do not return emails.

Registration is Free.

No comments: