Synovate Panel Review

Regions:Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Netherlands, South Korea, Spain, UK, and United States

Min Age to Join:18

Synovate, started in 2003, is an expanding global market research company that gathers opinions on products and services for corporations worldwide. The official name of their panel is Global Opinion Panels, and membership is free. Members that complete online surveys are entered into sweepstakes drawings for cash, and also earn reward points which are redeemable for cash.

Ratings Summary

  • Quality of Surveys: 6.2
  • Compensation: 6.9
  • Frequency of Surveys: 5.2
  • Timeliness of Payment: 6.1
  • Member Area & Support:5.7
  • Overall Rating: 6.0
In my Opinion
It seems as though you will receive surveys which they have no intention of giving out the points for. I have only been doing them for a couple of months but have already had 2 instances where I went through a lengthy survey only to be told I did not qualify. Most sites determine this in a few minutes. Last night I spent 40 minutes on a survey which was to last 50 minutes and was at 84% completion when they decided I didn’t qualify. Looks to me like they got the info they needed without having to pay out points.

Registration is Free.

No comments: